It hasn’t been long since my first blogging award, yet again I have a reason to celebrate: Through the Lens was so kind as to bestow The Very Inspiring Blogger award on my humble puddle. Thank you, dear Through the Lens; I appreciate your generous gesture. You have an awesome blog, and I am flattered that you cared enough to include my blog among your inspirational resources.
Without further ado, I would like to present seven inspirational blogs that inspire me one way or another:
Colline’s Blog (collinesblog.wordpress.com)
Scriptor Obscura Writes (scriptorwrites.wordpress.com)
Creativity Aroused (creativityaroused.wordpress.com)
Edward Fraser (theedexperience.wordpress.com)
A Window into the Woods (awindowintothewoods.com)
My Story to You (dragoneystory.wordpress.com)
Congratulations and thank you!
According to the rules, I am to supply seven random things about me. I’ll try not to repeat myself and will tell new stories, lest you should be bored. So here we go:
(1) Growing up I wanted to be either an interpreter or an actress. (2) The interpreter part materialized, but (3) I never got even close to becoming an actress, and (4) my mother didn’t approve of it anyway
(5) When I was four, I loved cartoons. One day, to my mother’s great bemusement, she found me in tears in front of our black & white television set. It turned out I was crying over a little cartoon chicken that appeared to be completely motherless, and this sorrowful fact broke my little heart. (6) Around the same time, when we just moved into our new apartment, I found a hatchet in a pile of dad’s tools that were strewn on the floor. I grabbed the hatchet and went on to display it to my parents. I was proud of my achievement and eager to find more hatchets, hammers, or screwdrivers, but to my utter disappointment, the interesting tool pile vanished from the floor in a blink of an eye. Needless to say, it’s become my mom and dad’s favourite joke around dinner table. (7) You might think with such predilections I would be quite handy, but that can’t be further from the truth.
- Inspiration to Grow Taller
- Splash! The Versatile Blogger Award landed in my puddle (reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com)
- It’s All About Inspiration (notesfromtheblogusfear.com)
- Beautiful Blog and Very Inspiring Blog Award (somkritya.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (myownavalon.wordpress.com)
- Thank you (positiveboomer.wordpress.com)