I am sure most bloggers will agree that conversation and community are as important to blogging as writing, creating art, journaling, and sharing. And what is the best way to engage in conversation with other bloggers if not comments? Although commenting on other blogs may seem like a lot of work (and it certainly is, especially if you strive for quality as well as quantity), the rewards of such engagement are great, and not only are they backed up by the blog stats, which I am sure every blogger watches like a hawk, but also by building relationship with others in your blogging niche, and finding inspiration and ideas for your own posts.
Like many of you, I don’t have a lot of spare time on my hands, and I wish I could do more in terms of commenting and visiting other blogs, but I try to do my best. That’s why the Top Recent Commenter award is so dear to my heart. I would like to thank Marcy at Orples.wordpress.com for her generous gesture. She is a top commenter on my blog, and I think she has a special gift for creating articulate and uplifting comments.
Now I am supposed to nominate six bloggers, top recent commenters on my blog. If you choose to accept the award, congratulations! If not, please look at this post as a token of my infinite gratitude.
- TBM at 50 Year Project
- Cath at Instant Affection
- Jenny at Jenny’s Serendipity
- Jake at Jakesprinter
- Judy at JayJays Favourites
- Lynne at Beyond the Brush
Thank you all for your comments!
Thank the person who nominated you.
Nominate 6 bloggers who comment on your blog the most frequently and notify them of the award.You can find your Top Recent Commenters on your site stats page on the bottom, right corner.
Nominate one more person…the 7th. This person can either be a brand new commenter on your blog, the very last comment you have received, or the one who has posted your most favorite comments Tell us why you have chosen them as your seventh.
And answer the following questions:
1. Tell us about one of your most cherished childhood memories.
2. Tell us about one of your most cherished memories with your child(ren). If you do not have children, then share one of your pet(s). If you do not have pets either, then one with niece(s), nephew(s), or any combination thereof.
3. Tell us one thing you have learned from one or both of your parents that has stuck with you throughout the years.
4. Tell us one thing that you have taught (or intend to teach) your child(ren) that hopeful will stick with them throughout their lifetime
5. Tell us about your favorite job, whether it is one you hold now or one from the past, and why you enjoy(ed) it.
6. Tell us what you are doing in pursuit of achieving an attainable goal.
7. Tell us about one person who had the best influence on you in your life (teacher, neighbor, friend, etc.)..
- Top Recent Commenter Award (sonelscorner.wordpress.com)
- Top recent commenters award (sarchasm2.wordpress.com)
- Top Recent Commenter Award (onemindmanydetours.wordpress.com)
- Top Recent Commenter Award (kelliesee.wordpress.com)