I created this blog in the spirit of sharing, and the very idea of attaching a copyright notice on every post and every image doesn’t appeal to me. Besides, a minimalist at heart, I like clear and simple solutions. Here are three simple rules that apply to this blog.
- Content: You are more than welcome to quote from or otherwise share my work as long as you give me credit for being the original author.
- Reblogging is fine and I will be honoured and flattered if you reblog any of my posts. Although it’s highly unlikely that I will use this feature myself.
- Images used on the blog come from different sources:
- Creative Commons – these images usually have attribution (photo credit: so & so) and if you want to reproduce them, please go to the source, i.e. Creative Commons
- MorgueFile – these images come from http://www.morguefile.com/, don’t require attribution and, therefore, I often leave them unlabelled. You are free to copy and alter them. You are not allowed to use them in a standalone manner.
- My own images and photos – these images are labelled “image by reflectionsinapuddle” and you are free to use them with proper attribution. Photos of people (including my own photo, those of my family and dogs🙂 ) are the only exception and should not be reproduced in any form.
Thanks for stopping by!